Senior Accountant Role Opening
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – Permanent Full Time
- Opportunity to join Business Advisory Firm of the Year 2018
- Outstanding opportunity in a supportive, flexible and friendly team
- Mt Gravatt location with free onsite parking
“I knew Marsh Tincknell was the right place for me from the moment I met the team. I felt welcomed, appreciated and
energised. It is great to be part of such a successful and progressive firm!” AB.
winnerof 2018 Business Advisory Firm of the Year, is reaching out to all Accountants and Managers in Brisbane interested in hearing about the incredible opportunities now available at our firm. We are making huge progress towards our “Vivid Vision 2021” strategic plan for growth and this is a great time to become a part of our ongoing success.
We are keen to talk to all Accountants who want to join an
award winningfirm that is passionate about employee development and celebrating and rewarding your career success.
Who we areMarsh Tincknell is one of the largest non-CBD accounting firms in the Brisbane area. We provide a working environment and career opportunities that are second to none.
Some of the benefits of being part of the Marsh Tincknell
- Fantastic environment working with highly skilled and renowned accountants
- Flexible work options
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive salary and bonus programs
- Loyalty bonuses including extra annual leave
- CA Fees
- Diverse client base
- Extensive professional and personal development
- Outstanding career opportunities and potential
- Weekly afternoon teas, end of month lunches, fresh fruit in office, Boardroom Breakfasts with revered athletes and celebrities
- Community involvement
- Numerous social functions including EOFY party, Christmas party, Bowls Day, Amazing Race, Melbourne Cup lunch
Who you are
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in business services accounting within a public practice firm. They will have experience in developing and maintaining relationships with clients in a consultative manner and be able to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have business acumen with a willingness to progress their skills, knowledge
andcareer. They will have strong time management skills, excellent communication skills and be able to work well in a team with a view to establishing a long termsuccessful career with Marsh Tincknell.
Get in contact with us directly
If you want to join Brisbane’s best accounting firm, apply now for this exciting opportunity to be part of Marsh Tincknell and its ongoing success. Please submit your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website using this link https://www.marshtincknell.com.au/careers/opportunities/
For more information about the opportunities at Marsh Tincknell, please contact Jen Jenniferh@mtaccountants.com.au or 07 3422 8000.
Candidates applying for this role must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.