Our Mutual Commitment
The basis of our relationship
Our Commitment to You
We will do everything in our power to:
- Maintain high standards of integrity, honesty, openness, professionalism and confidentiality that you rightly expect from us.
- Deliver friendly, courteous and outstanding service. You will be respected and not taken for granted.
- Meet the deadlines we set with you. We will keep you fully informed about what’s happening on your affairs, and complete every task on or ahead of time, so that you never have to chase us.
- Within 10 working days of receiving your work we will respond to you with any queries we have and will at this time advise of additional information we need, and a timeframe of when the work will be completed.
- The manner in which we communicate with each other is important to you (and therefore to us). As part of that process, we will acknowledge any communication you have with us before the end of the next working day. Telephone calls will be returned same day, or early the following day.
- Operate on the principle that a problem isn’t solved, or a piece of work finished, until you are 100% delighted. We totally believe that your perception of our performance is always the reality. For that, and other reasons, your feedback is critical to us continuing to innovate and improve.
- Our prices will not necessarily be the cheapest, but our services will be of exceptional quality and designed to add significantly to your net financial worth. Our value will be the best.
- We will update you on all new taxation laws and other Legislative changes that we become aware of that we believe will affect your Business.
- Our people have the authority to make decisions on areas they are knowledgeable, without necessarily referring those issues to a Partner of the firm. This will allow for a much speedier response to your queries.
- We are not just bean counters. We are truly experienced in business improvement matters. Not only have we built a successful business from the ground up, we have also witnessed wrong decisions of the businesses we serve. We are totally committed to sharing those experiences with you, to assist your growth.
- We will provide you with valuable resources and access to training programs to assist you in running your Business and reaching your goals.
- Refer our contacts to you where we believe they could benefit from your products and services.
Your Commitment to Us
You will do everything in your power to:
- Maintain the high standards of integrity, honesty and openness that we rightly expect from each other.
- You will be open and frank with us at all times, and you will advise us immediately of any concerns you have with any aspect of the work we do for you.
- Provide us with all information and answers we need and access to your team to carry out our work within the mutually agreed timeframes.
- Listen to any advice we offer. We acknowledge your absolute right to reject it.
- You will attend to our account on the terms we agree upon, which is 14 days from date of invoice.
- You will give consideration to referring business contacts to us where you believe they could benefit from our help.