ServiceM8 – Fact Sheet
What is it?
ServiceM8 is Online job management software for field service businesses with less than 30 staff
- Trade Service businesses
- Mobile focused businesses
Why choose Servicem8?
- Take control of your business processes from enquiry to quotes to work orders and invoicing and payment
- Complete ‘paperwork’ while on the job, can work offline
- Take payments on the spot
- Know where your staff are with GPS tracking and navigation
- Manage your business from anywhere
- Integrates with Xero or MYOB or QBO for Accounting – including payroll and stock control
Why choose Marsh Tincknell?
- Established Accounting firm – in business for over 20 years
- Our consultants are accredited and experienced in the software
- We create value by providing solutions
Who is ServiceM8 not for?
- Users of Android/Windows tablets and phones.
- Larger businesses with more than 30 staff
How Marsh Tincknell Accountants and ServiceM8 can add value to your business
- Streamline processes to become more productive, professional and profitable
- Know where your staff are and what they are doing for efficient scheduling of client appointments
- Better manage cashflow through taking payments on the job
- Know how your business is performing in real time
Request a demo of ServiceM8 from our in-house expert
Our certified in-house expert can walk you through how to use ServiceM8 in a friendly and informative manner for free. This way the transition into a simpler & more efficient job tracking, invoicing and scheduling system – is made even easier.
Free demonstrations of the Xero/Service M8 solution are available. Call us on 07 3422 8000 or email SM8@mtaccountants.com.au
Xero pricing starts from $50/mth for one employee on payroll, $60/mth for 5 on payroll.
Service M8 is free for the first 20 jobs per month, 50c/job for the next 80 jobs per month, and decreasing $/job the more you do.