Do you have exemplary customer service and organisation skills? Do you enjoy working in a supportive, dynamic and friendly team?
We are seeking an energetic, flexible and dedicated Receptionist to join our team. The Part-time 6 Months Contract position is based in Marsh Tincknell’s Mt Gravatt office providing reception and administrative support.
We offer fantastic staff recognition and reward programs, regular social activities, onsite parking, and support flexibility and work life balance.
Looking for those who want more
Happy staff make for happy clients
Just Some of Our Benefits:
Fantastic environment working with highly skilled and renowned accountants & admin staff
Flexible work options
Free onsite parking
Extensive professional and personal development
Outstanding career opportunities and potential
Weekly afternoon teas, end of month lunches, fresh fruit in office Boardroom Breakfasts with revered athletes and celebrities
Numerous social functions including EOFY party, Christmas party, Bowls Day, Amazing Race, Melbourne Cup lunch
What do you like best about working here?
Who You Are
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors to the firm
- Answering incoming calls and directing them accordingly
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Assisting with events and functions
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Preparing and formatting a range of client correspondence
- Data input and database maintenance
- Other general administration and office duties as required
Experience and requirements
- Minimum of 1-2 years recent work experience in a reception or administration position
- Accurate typing skills
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Use initiative to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level communication skills
Candidates applying for this role must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.