Introducing IR Assist
IR Assist is a specialist industrial relations and human resource consultancy, providing IR / HR advice and assistance to SME’s and large corporations around Australia in all industry sectors.
Managing Director Experience
All assistance and advice is provided, or managed, by Managing Director Andrew Jones. Commencing employment with an Industrial Relations Law Firm in Melbourne, Andrew has over 16 years’ experience representing employers around Australia in IR and HR and has lectured in the Employment Relations Program of the Faculty of Business at the University of Southern Queensland in addition to holding a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (Politics) Degrees.
Andrew writes industrial relations articles and commentary for various industry journals, presented the Unfair Dismissal seminar at the 48th Annual Queensland Law Society Symposium upon commencement of the Fair Work Act and ran an IR Advice service on behalf of the Queensland Law Society for all Law Firms throughout Queensland.
IT & HR matters covered by our service
Assistance, advice and representation on all IR & HR matters is provided as appropriate to the circumstances of the individual matter. Examples of such matters include:
- Advocacy and representation in commissions and tribunals
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Bullying, discrimination or harassment claims
- Redundancy and Terminations
- Performance management, disciplinary action and terminations
- Union management issues
- Enterprise agreement drafting and negotiation
- IR & HR Training Workshops
- Mediation and dispute resolution services
- Incident and grievance investigation
- HR systems and process assistance
- Policy, procedure & HR Manuals
- Employment Contracts and Implementation
- Phone Line Advice Service
- Adverse action (General Protection) matters
- Organisational Change Management
- Fact sheets and IR Updates for regular clients
- Performance Appraisal Systems
- HR/IR Peer support and outsourced adjunct
- Conference Presentations
IR Assist offers Marsh Tincknell clients an initial free, no obligation discussion regarding their IR/HR needs.