Success is about planning; we want to help you achieve financial success and maximise your freedom of choice. Read about our Business Planning program as one of the ways we help you.
Why We developed this service
• Do you have clear strategies to achieve your goals?
• Do you regularly review your goals in regard to changing
We find that our most successful clients answer yes to those questions. So we want to work with you so that you’re on that same track too.
A Business Planning session will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business. Together we will review your past performance and clarify future direction. You will set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achievement. At the end of the session you will have a one page Business Plan which will act as a guide map to ensure you are on course for success.
The Beauty of a One Page Business Plan | Randall Corless
Setting Personal & Business Goals
Action Path & Strategy
Identify Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
Identify Opportunities and Vulnerabilities
Establish a 90-day action plan with specific steps
Set Timeframes for Your Goals, with Accountability
BENEFITS OF a BUSINESS PLANNING session
• Eliminates procrastination
• Helps you to find common goals amongst a number of Directors (if applicable)
• Identifies and prioritises your key goals
• Creates strategies for you to achieve your goals
• Identifies what you will need to achieve goals. This could be a combination of marketing, training, performance management, increased resourcing and cost cutting.
• Provides a tool to communicate your business goals and vision with your Team
• Divides your goals into short term and long term – Quick Wins vs. Key Projects
• Provides you with a template to review actual performance against targets
• Provides you with a platform to develop Financial Forecasts
• It can be used as a basis for you to set team members’ individual goals / targets
Meet with the experts
Let’s get your business kicking goals
Book in for a session with either Alex or Randall today, and start your journey toward owning a business that works for you, not the other way around.