• Do you feel your business would be unable to cope without you? A succession plan is what you need.
• Do you worry about being able to recover your investment (and more) when
• Are you concerned about the expectations your family may have for your
• Do you have clear expectations and goals for life beyond your business?
• Do you know what’s required to support your lifestyle after you’ve exited?
Start planning for your succession from your business
Why We developed this service
A carefully considered exit strategy reflects the hard work and capital you’ve invested in your business. We want to work with you to develop your Succession Plan to ensure that the expectations of all parties are addressed and achieved.
Succession Planning is about clarifying what you want for the future and defining the steps required to turn that vision into a reality, while taking into consideration business, personal and family expectations.
Who should use this service?
All business owners should have a Succession Plan in place. Whether you plan on exiting in
three years or 30 years, it’s important now. It’s not just about extracting maximum value from your
business to provide for your future. Should an unforeseen event occur, lack of planning will cause
unnecessary stress and potentially compromise your sale price, client relationships and the overall
reputation of your
What is involved?
We will facilitate a half-day one on one Succession Planning session where you’ll define your goals
and objectives with respect to your eventual exit from your business. You’ll complete pre-work prior to the session to identify any burning issues so that we can prepare accordingly. During the
• Determine what you want out of your business
• Clarify your succession options
• Identify the key people involved
• Ascertain the timeline and key milestones for your Succession Plan
• Clarify the various personal, business, financial, legal and taxation aspects you need to consider
• Identify the actions and strategies you need to take to make your objectives achievable
When should I have a Session?
If you wish to take a more passive role or sell your business within the next three years, then we
recommend you start the ongoing Succession Planning process now. The earlier you start the more likely you are to achieve your goals within the timeframe you set. The longer the planning phase, the more time you have to groom your business for sale and attract the right successor.
Benefits of an organisational review
✔ Dedicated time to review and determine what you want from your business
✔ Stimulate strategic discussion around ‘what if’ scenarios
✔ Determine a common vision for owners, team members
✔ We’ll act as an impartial sounding board to help you in the
✔ Clarify your succession process, defining tasks and actions to
✔ Identify and
✔ Increase your ability to make effective strategic decisions
✔ Develop a tool to communicate your Succession Plan with family and other key stakeholders
✔ We’ll encourage you to be accountable for your achieving your goals
✔ Access our collective wisdom, systems, products and services
✔ Establish what the challenges and opportunities really are
Meet with the experts
Let’s get your business kicking goals
Book in for an initial complimentary review session with either Alex or Randall today, and start your journey toward owning a business that works for you, not the other way around.